printer keeps sayingMLTD209S C not compatible
tried to use it but It keeps saying (not compatible), The old one works well.
Very sorry for the inconvenience!
Please read through the following information if you are experiencing problems with your toner cartridges.
Every cartridge contains a chip that is read by the printer when it is installed. The chip informs the printer the type of cartridge it is, how many pages have been printed from the cartridge so far and various other diagnostic information. Many times, the chip is not successfully read by the printer causing installation error messages. A cold restart of the printer generally clears up these issues. To perform a cold restart:
- While the printer is on, remove the toner cartridge from the printer.
- Power off the printer and completely disconnect the printer from all power sources. You can do this by unplugging the printer from the wall or unplugging the power cord from the back/side of the printer.
- While the printer is off, re-install the toner cartridge. Apply firm pressure to ensure the cartridge is completed seated in the printer.
- Wait 10 minutes from the time you unplugged the printer from all power sources. This will ensure the printer memory is completely cleared of any errors.
- Plug the printer back into the wall or back/side of the printer and turn the printer on.
If you are still having this problem, please let us know as soon as possible so we can send a prepaid return shipping label to take it back and arrange a replacement or refund to you.