What's transfer belt?

  • Hi 123, do you know if the transfer belt same as the transfer roll?

  • Hello Xeroxstore,

    A printer transfer roll is a component in your office's laser printers that transfers images onto paper. The component also collects any excess toner and routes it to a waste reservoir so the ink doesn't collect inside of your printer. Made of rubber and metal, the transfer roll is a user-serviceable part you can clean or replace. The transfer roll works along with your printer's toner cartridges, drum and fuser to complete the printing process.In color laser printers, the transfer roll is known as a transfer belt, and does the same job as the transfer roll. The belts are also known as transfer assemblies on certain model color laser printers. Like with a transfer roll, your color laser printer must have a transfer belt installed and working properly in order to print.

Log in to reply





Looks like your connection to Shopper+ Forum Canada was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.