The tn210 cartridges leave a colour strip of cyan and magenta on the edge of the paper
The tn210 cartridges leave a colour strip of cyan and magenta on the edge of the paper .
Have you had this problem in the past?
Please read through the following information if you are experiencing problems with your TN-210 y toner cartridges.
- Take out the cartridge from your printer first and turn off your printer for a minute.
- Please make sure all the sealing tapes are removed.
- Redistribute the toner: open the printer and remove the cartridge from the printer. In order not to damage the toner cartridge, we recommend not exposing the cartridge to the light for long (no more than a few minutes.) While exposed, cover the cartridge with a piece of paper or cloth. Rock the toner cartridge from side to side gently so that the toner redistributes inside the cartridge. (Be sure to shake the toner cartridge gently. If you do not shake the cartridge gently, toner may spill out.)
- Turn your printer back on and reinstall the cartridge
- Try a test page & verify the quality of the printout.