how to clear the low toner message for a new toner cartridge ?
i just installed a new toner cartridge, but my printer still reading “low toner” , how can i clear this message ? my printer is Printer DCP-7040
Reset the low toner message for your TN360 cartridge
Follow these steps to fix the issue you’re experiencing:
- Open the front toner compartment door.
- The printer screen should read “front cover is open”
- press the “clear” button on the printer’s front panel.
- Printer will say “Replace Drum?”
- Here do not press 1 but instead type in “*00″ on the keypad. Star zero zero.
- The screen will say “Accepted”. Close the door and it will reset the low toner message.
If you still get the toner, you need to replace a new TN-360 toner cartridge