canon pixma mp ink got error.
Please let me know if you can help.
- Turn power off
- Open cover as if you're going to change a cartridge
- Turn power on
- When printhead is in position to change cartridge, close the cover
The problem could be also related to the scanner/ copier. When you use the scan or copy option, when you're done you have to turn off and on the printer and open and close the scanner lid. Then open the printer up and physically with your hands reset the print head (this means monkey with it until the red lights come back on and it's not all the way to the right in the printer). If you need to consult your manual, you will find more help under: "Troubleshooting, Print Head Holder Does Not Move to the Position for Replacing".
- Start with printer off
- Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click “Power” button. Green led should be on
- While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
- Without releasing the Power Button, click “Resume” button for two times and release Both Buttons.
- Click “Resume” for four times then soon click “Power” button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
- Turn off the printer and turn on again