Brother HL2270DW Toner Cartridge is not working .
Have a Brother HL2270DW laser printer. Great printer, except that the replacement cartridge TN-450 from you lasted a measly 210 pages.How can we fix this ?
Follow Brother HL2270DW Toner Cartridge Reset Procedure :
– Open the front cover and leave open while completing the following steps.
– Turn the printer off.
– Hold the ‘go’ button while turning the printer on. All lights should be on.
– Release the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button).
– Press the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) 2 times.
– Pause. All panel lights should be on.
– Press the ‘go’ button (or “start’ button) 5 times.
The toner light should be off. (error may be flashing)
The paper light should be on or flashing.
– Close cover. The ready light should be the only light on.
wow can’t believe it. it worked. that was just ridiculous!! but thank you very much!