How Do I Refill Canon Pixma MG2120 Cartridges?

• I'm going to refill the Canon PIXMA MG2120 cartridges myself, any advice?

• How To Refill Canon Pixma MG2120 Ink Cartridges?

1. Check if the printer is turned on.

2. Locate and open the cartridge access door, which is on the right side of the printer.

3. When the door is opened, the cartridge carriage will move to the right for easier access.

4. Press down on the old cartridges in order to release them from the carriage, and remove them.

5. Take the new cartridges out of the packaging and remove the protective tape. Make sure you don’t touch the gold colored contacts.

6. Hold the cartridges with the printed label facing up. Slide one cartridge at a time into the print cartridge and press them into position. They should fall into place easily and if they don’t, they’re not properly aligned. The black ink cartridge goes on the right and the color cartridge goes on the left.

7. Close the cartridge access door.

Some more of a tip is if you overfill the cartridge, you can have ink running out of the printhead which is a mess. It may even run into an adjacent color and cross-contaminate it. In that situation, leave the cartridge out a few minutes to make sure it’s not dripping. Canon Pixma MG2120 is a great printer, so make sure you do not mess around too much. If you are finding it difficult to buy costly cartridges, go for the re-manufactured ink cartridges that will help.

To ensure you buy the right ink cartridge for your model and get a good deal, remember to consult the manual for what type of cartridge you need. For example you will need Canon Pixma MG2120 cartridges for Canon Pixma MG2120 model printer. Keep these tips in mind and enjoy your printing experience.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Shopper+ Forum Canada was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.