difference between CLP-300N and CLP-300

• I have a Samsung printer model is CLP-300N, I don't want to buy wrong toner for the printer, why i ask the question friend of mind has model CLP-300 Samsung printer, that printer has been working fine,swap 4 toner to the CLP-300N it work but print out color or black/white very light, so I want to know the reset chip is it different ? and If I order CLP-300N 4 toners print out the color or black/white quality is it correct?

• administrators

Dear customer,
    Thank you for contacting Shopper+ Family.

Samsung CLP-300Nand CLP-300 use the same toner. please refer the link of toner:http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/samsung-toner-cartridges/CLP_300.html?utm_source=shopperplus&utm_medium=forum&utmcampaign=summer

If your toner work but print out color or black/white very light, please try this solution:

Please read through the following information if you are experiencing problems with your toner cartridges.

1. Take out the cartridge from your printer first and turn off your printer for a minute.

2. Please make sure all the sealing tapes are removed.

3. Redistribute the toner: open the printer and remove the cartridge from the printer. In order not to damage the toner cartridge, we recommend not exposing the cartridge to the light for long (no more than a few minutes.) While exposed, cover the cartridge with a piece of paper or cloth. Rock the toner cartridge from side to side gently so that the toner redistributes inside the cartridge. (Be sure to shake the toner cartridge gently. If you do not shake the cartridge gently, toner may spill out.)

4. Turn your printer back on and reinstall the cartridge

5. Try a test page & verify the quality of the printout.

Best regards,
    Shopper+ Customer Service - Summer.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Shopper+ Forum Canada was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.