Can you recommend some low price laser printers for me ?

• Can you recommend some low price laser printers for me ?

• Hello ,

According to your request, i want to recommend you a Pantum P2500W Monochrome Laser Printer which only costs $79.99 .

The Pantum P2500W laser printer is the most economical printer that you can find for the office or home usages.

This model is best appealed to students who were looking for back to school deals or individuals who are looking for cheapest laser printer needs in Canada, the Pantum P2500w will be definitely the top choice to you.

This Pantum Monochrome printer prints high quality document with the most light-weight design, following by its simple installation manual, you will enjoy the full WIFI connectivity, mobile printing wherever you go;

it has one of the fastest print per minute which up to 23 pages, at the same time, it’s able to product 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution print; with its price which is as tiny as how it looks, you are basically talking about the best printer deal that you can find in town!

To get more details, please see at :

http://www.123inkcartridges.ca/p-345708-p2500w-pantum-p2500w-monochrome-laser-printer-with-wireless

Best regards

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Shopper+ Forum Canada was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.