cartridge can not work

• My printer HP officejet J4580 ., I order the HP901 CC653AN  Black and color .After i put them in . The red light show ,and the message i see . Refer to device documentation to troubleshoot .Print cartridges problem :Tri color

• Dear Customer,
    Thank you for choosing 123inkcartridges.ca.
    Very sorry for the inconvenience!
    Please read through the following information if you are experiencing problems with your cartridges.
    To prevent the printer showing "no inks" or “not recognize” when installing these compatible cartridges, please try these instructions:
    This might happen because the electrical contacts on the cartridge are dirty. Clean the contacts with a towel dipped in alcohol in a circular motion in order not to damage the edges of the cartridge contact ribbon.  
    With the printer on, remove both ink cartridges, even if a message indicates that only one cartridge has to be changed. Then, unplug the printer and check the cartridges: make sure the sealing tape has been removed in the case the cartridge is new and that they are not damaged. If the electrical strip (or chip) is torn or punctured, replace the cartridge. Make sure the cartridges and the printer are compatible. You can find this information in our website. Then, reinstall the ink cartridge, making sure that each cartridge has been placed in the correct slot and has snapped into place and the latch has been closed.  Close the cover and plug the printer again.
     If the problem is still unsolved, follow the procedure below to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
    Turn on the printer and open the top cover. Remove the ink cartridges. Wipe the electrical contacts with a dry lint-free cloth. Do not touch the nozzle area, and after you have cleaned the contact area, reinstall the cartridges, close the cover and plug the printer again.
    Best regards.