TN-620 & TN-650 Toner Reset Instruction
How to reset this two cartridges?
- Turn off the printer and open the front cover.
- Press and hold the Go-button down.
- Turn on the machine while still holding the Go-button down.
- When all three LEDs are lit, release the Go-button.
- Press the Go-button twice, and all three LEDs should be lit again.
- Press the Go-button six times.
- Close the front cover and the toner counter should be reset
You should pay attention that different printer should use different methods to reset. The above method is suitable for the printer of Brother HL-5340D, HL-5370DW which should work with toner TN-620 and TN-650.
Actually, it is very normal to see the signal of“Replace Toner”, “Toner Low” or “Toner Ended”on the printer while the toner is firstly used. When you see this kind of signal while you are using the brand new toner to print, you should firstly try to reset your toner by yourself. If you stick to the proper reset step and reset your toner, but the printer still cannot work, you should go to the store and ask for help.
Toners and printers of good quality are necessary for the printing job. Our website 123inkcartridges.ca sells toners and printer with high quality and fair price. Our website offer free shipping on all the orders above $49 and it costs you just $5.95 shipping free for the orders below $49. We will spare no effort to offer you a wonderful shopping experience!