how to refill cartridges?

• Do you have some instructions on how to refill cartridges for the Canon MG5220 printer. Is there a particular place where the new ink should be inserted and how would I keep it from running out in the future?

• Printer Cartridges are surprisingly costly. As an alternative, you can get it refilled at a store. The cheapest and effective alternative though is to refill it yourself. All it takes is a bottle of printer-ink and a syringe.

Step 1: What you need

1. Printer-ink. You can buy it from a computer store, you can buy it from an ink-refill shop at the entrance of SP Road, near City market.
    2. A 1ml disposable syringe. The smaller the needle, the better.
    3. Your printer cartridge. My printer uses a HP56 cartridge. But the refill method is same for most inkjet cartridges.

• Printer Cartridges are surprisingly costly. As an alternative, you can get it refilled at a store. The cheapest and effective alternative though is to refill it yourself. All it takes is a bottle of printer-ink and a syringe.

Step 1: What you need

Printer-ink. You can buy it from a computer store, you can buy it from an ink-refill shop at the entrance of SP Road, near City market.
    A 1ml disposable syringe. The smaller the needle, the better.
    Your printer cartridge. My printer uses a HP56 cartridge. But the refill method is same for most inkjet cartridges.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Shopper+ Forum Canada was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.