My new printer Canon PIXMA MG6620 prints horizontal white streaks

• My new printer Canon PIXMA MG6620 prints horizontal white streaks, can you advise how can i do ?

• If your Canon PIXMA MG6620 printer prints with horizontal lines. please try to clean the print head.

1. Take the cartridge out of the printer.
    2. Put a small amount of boiling water in a cup (about 1/4 inch) and dunk the print head (the part Where the ink comes out) in the hot water for a minute. Do not submerge the whole cartridge in hot water, just the print head.
    3. Take it out, pat against a paper towel, observe the ink pattern left by the cartridge on the towel. If too little/interrupted, dunk again in hot water for another minute, pat again. You want to get an uninterrupted line of ink across the whole length of the print head. Repeat as needed.
    4. Pat cartridge dry all over, put back in printer, run cleaning cycles (1-2).
    5. If still not looking good, take cartridge out and repeat from 2

If those don't help, i suggest you try replace a new ink cartridge.

The cartridge for this printer is : Canon PGI-250/CLI-251 and Canon PGI-250XL/CLI-251XL

Best regards

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Shopper+ Forum Canada was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.