Brother TN450 shows low
Hello, i bought the toners from you few days ago, when i install it, the screen shows low toner, what can i do to remove the message? Thank you!
Thank you for choosing 123inkcartridges / Shopper + Family.
For Borther DCP/MFC series printers,
- Open the front toner compartment door.
- The printer screen should read “front cover is open”
- press the “clear” button on the printer’s front panel.
- Printer will say “Replace Drum?”
- Here do not press 1 but instead type in “*00″ on the keypad. Star zero zero.
- The screen will say “Accepted”. Close the door and it will reset the low toner message.
For Brother HL Series printers,
- Open front door
- Turn off printer
- While holding down the GO button, turn printer back on
- When all four LEDs light up release GO button. All LEDs will turn off
- Press the GO button 2 times. The 3 LEDs (toner, drum, paper) will light up solid
- Press the GO button 5 times
- Paper light will be blinking
- At this point the toner end-of-life condition has been reset. Close front door.
Also, just a reminder, timing is important here so don’t pause between button presses