How can I ensure the longest life of my toner cartridge. tn 630 toner

• I have tn 630 toner cartridges

• We recommend removing your toner cartridge from its package only when you are ready to use it. Toner cartridges are packed in a moisture proof bag so as to protect them. The shelf life of a toner cartridge in its closed package is around 2.5 years (as long as you store them away from heat, moisture and light.) The shelf life of an open one is much shorter (around 6 months).

In order not to damage the toner cartridge, we recommend not exposing the cartridge to the light for long (no more than a few minutes). While exposed, cover the cartridge with a piece of paper or cloth. The number of prints that a toner cartridge can give has nothing to do with the time of use but with the page coverage. All laser printers and fax machines have different utilities for you to adjust the image intensity in order to reduce toner consumption. Gain access to them and turn down the intensity dial. By doing this, you will also get less loose toner, reducing signs of nicks on the drum unit and specks on your printouts.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to Shopper+ Forum Canada was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.