How to reset Dr420?
Hello, my printer says needs to reset the drum, how to do it please?
Thank you for choosing 123inkcartridges / Shopper + Family.
Follow this and you’ll be printing within a few minutes.
- Install the new drum and wait for it to display the “replace drum” error.
- Open the front cover of the printer as if to change the toner out. The printer will read cover is open.
- Press the clear/back button or just clear. The printer will say “replace drum?
- press the 1 button and the printer will read “accepted”.
- Turn the printer off then on again to fully clear the error. Upon restarting the printer you’ll be good to go.