What's new for SHOPPER+ forum?
I have upgraded SHOPPER+ forum system from NODEBB v0.7.0 to the newest NODEBB v0.9.0.
The following modifications are made:
- Added a forum search button at the right top corner, by installing a search plugin.
- Changed forum logo.
- Updated top menus: categories / recent posts / popular posts etc.
- Changed the forum homepage from a list of recent posts to a categories summary page.
- Changed the colours and logos for each forum category.
- Added member profile functions, such as uploading his own profile picture.
- Integrated email plugin to notify new registers or new replies.
- Added a note at footer for our existing customers: this forum is hosted on an independent system, so if you would like post a question, you have to re-register your email in the forum system. Sorry to bring you inconvenience. Most of your product questions posted in this forum will be replied by our services or technicians in 1 business day, and you will be notified by email of our replies.
Read this about how to make a post as a question and answers:
Finally uploading image is working: