Such type of error may generate utter frustration with users. Neither you can understand what the error code indicates, nor stop thinking about it. It is better to Contact HP Customer Support on such cases. You can also try resolving this error on your own with the help of these following steps:
• Firstly you need to make sure that you have canceled all the pending printing jobs in the queue.
• Now switch off your printer and leave it for few minutes to cool it down.
• When the printer cools down completely, the fuser failure error appears on the screen.
• Now, you need to replace the fuser which is damaged. Purchase the perfect fuser product and replace it properly.
• If the problem is low voltage power supply, remove all the intermediates and start a direct connection.
• After trying all out, turn your printer off again and cool it down.
• Now remove all the power cables from the rear side of the printer and thus re-plug them again.
• Switch on the printer again and look for the issue.
Printer Ink & Toner
Discussion of printers, printer supplies and trouble shooting2167
Cables & Adapters
Discussion of cables, adapters, networking, all home connecting issues776
Discussion about iphone and smartphone accessories71
Discussion about DLSR camera gears and photography accessories105
Lamps & Home Lighting
Discussion of home lighting fixtures, bulbs, lamps and home decoration38
SHOPPER+ General Questions
Discussions regarding our community and our services422
SHOPPER+ News Release
Company News Release2